- Silicone Surfactant for Flexible PU - Slabstock Foam. It is developed as universal silicone surfactant of high potency for the production of conventional as well as flame retardant flexible polyurethane slabstock foam based on polyether polyols.
- Amine Catalyst is an accelerator for producing a polyurethane foam by reacting a polyol with a polyisocyanate.
- It is used as a polyurethane catalysts in the production of flexible polyurethanes and elastomers.
- It is used as a polyurethane colorant. (We can provide all type of colors.)
- Also known as DICHLOROMETHANE. Methylene Chloride's volatility and ability to dissolve a wide range of organic compounds makes it a useful solvent for many chemical processes. Its volatility has led to its use as an aerosol propellant and as a blowing agent for polyurethane foam.
- It is a volatile liquid. As it has low boiling point, it is used as blowing agent.